• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

LeadKisses

Bells
Okay, so, today I wake up and start my game like normal. I sell all of the bugs I caught the night before. Like normal. I go into Ava's house and talk to her. Like normal. Then, her speech bubble pops up with no text in it, frozen, while the rest of the screen is still moving, and I have to reset because there's no way to get it to go away. Like no- wait. That's NOT normal. So, has this ever happened to you guys? Does it have something to do with the fact that yesterday she gave me a "Garden Gnomes Have Rights" petition and asked me to get people from other towns to sign it? Like, is that a glitch that happens when the do that or something?

that's weird. it hasn't happened to me before although one time when i saved it got stuck on the 'saving do not touch power' screen. i had to switch it off but luckily it saved.

Okay, so, today I wake up and start my game like normal. I sell all of the bugs I caught the night before. Like normal. I go into Ava's house and talk to her. Like normal. Then, her speech bubble pops up with no text in it, frozen, while the rest of the screen is still moving, and I have to reset because there's no way to get it to go away. Like no- wait. That's NOT normal. So, has this ever happened to you guys? Does it have something to do with the fact that yesterday she gave me a "Garden Gnomes Have Rights" petition and asked me to get people from other towns to sign it? Like, is that a glitch that happens when the do that or something?
That happened to me months ago with Cousteau!
tumblr_mlmmdlGByK1s839rio1_400.jpg
That is the screen I was stuck in. I had to go to the home menu and exit out of the game to escape.
I have no idea why it happened.
Usually the border isn't that colour when talking to villagers.

Last edited:
This happens with downloaded copies apparently. I haven't seen it yet but I have a physical version

Back