Has interest peaked?

It makes sense that the greatest interest in the game is passing. It's been a few months since release and not everyone will play as rigorously as they did on launch week. It's not about TTing or duping or playing too fast, though I know some people do get burnt out doing that, it's natural that things will slow down over time.

I already have the emporium from TTing a day at a time (and TTing Gracie's visits), but I've still got a lot of long term goals that I work towards everyday (and I want to get through a whole year at least). I don't play as much as I did two months ago, because I'm not trying to unlock shops and school has been taking up most of my time, but I'm still interested in the game.

Think how long a regular game lasts, a week maybe 3 with good replay value, I think to have lasted this long is great!

For me personally I'm still loving it and have somehow managed to play everyday for at least 20mins since launch. Wild World lasted about a month and a half for me on and off before it just fizzled out. My goal is to play for a year and experience all there is.

I don't find this boring cause I'm trying to make my prefect town, with my prefect villagers and prefect flowers and bushes and trees. You just need to set a really hard goal for yourself and then you wanna play the game even more.

I try to play enough to make sure characters don't move out. But I'm pretty much peaked. I haven't really gone to the island for beetle harvesting or turnips in a long time. I did however get a path laid down, and still working on some public works, but it's just like every other Animal Crossing game after playing FOREVER on the first one I played.

I'm ready for the new Pokemon game.

Back