Has anyone sold their soul to Tom Nook yet and for how much bells?

CaliNewLeaf

Fauna ♡
Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Title pretty self explanatory.
Has anyone sold their soul yet to Tom Nook on ACNL and how much did he give you?

I actually didn't sell when I reset even though he offered to buy it. I just kind of wanted a completely fresh start. And it's a lot less tedious to reset for town layouts.

If you mean town, I tested it a while ago, and he offered 95 million.

I reset only after 3 months of playing a long while ago. He only gave me 20 mill, lol. But I hadn't played for very long and was like "whoa!!! I'm going to be so rich!!" and took the offer immediately. If I were to delete my town again, however, I would wait until he offers me a LOT more.

No, I was just testing it, to see what it was worth at the time. ^_^

You can test it without having to actually reset it?

I reset only after 3 months of playing a long while ago. He only gave me 20 mill, lol. But I hadn't played for very long and was like "whoa!!! I'm going to be so rich!!" and took the offer immediately. If I were to delete my town again, however, I would wait until he offers me a LOT more.

haha! good idea

Yep!
I was thinking about deleting my town a while back, and saw the option to sell, so I actually thought I HAD sold it, then I turned it off, loaded my game and my town was still there. Thank goodness. ^_^

Since then I've tested it again, and it's always 95 million.

Friend of mine sold his town for about 600 million when the update released. Which he then promptly lost because he thought he could reset for a better town layout.

Mine was worth 17m after playing for 3 months or so, but I decided to not sell in the end as I wanted a fresh start.

He gave me 45mil for my last town. Pretty sweet cause I no longer need to worry about igb.

Yeah I sold my town when I restarted my town in January. Got 56 million bells, and then I sold my catalogue as well, so yeah.

I wouldn't dare to, cause I don't wanna lose my unorderable items; but sometimes I'm tempted cause I wanna pick a different town layout, having 3 ponds is just very annoying :(

I just tested my towns' worth!

Serenade = 47 million bells with 25 million bells catalog
Scrolwrk = 21 million bells with 8 million catalog

I plan to test this again when I completely rennovate my towns :p

I wouldn't dare to, cause I don't wanna lose my unorderable items; but sometimes I'm tempted cause I wanna pick a different town layout, having 3 ponds is just very annoying :(

Yeah, I had my sister help me out with that. I only had one Sanrio set at the time but I was too scared to let it go and had my sister hold on to everything.

I'm too lazy to do the same thing this time because I have a lot more unorderable items, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just tested my towns' worth!

Serenade = 47 million bells with 25 million bells catalog
Scrolwrk = 21 million bells with 8 million catalog

I plan to test this again when I completely rennovate my towns :p

I need to test my current town out, too. It'll be at least 20mill but I don't have many PWPs out right now (I'm waiting until I get dreamies)

way too scared to test it

It has an option after letting you see the value to press yes or no - something like that, the final option to destroying your town or not. Idk the exact dialogue because after I got my town and catalog value I just turned my 3ds off and my town was still there!

I sold it for 999,999,999 bells, no joke. i dont know why it was worth that much but to be fair it was hacked with homebrew and had ton of random stuff everywhere. i lost my powersaves for a week so the bells were so helpful oof

Back