Harvey never showed up on my island...

TangledBowties

Bells
Tasty Cake
I restarted my island a bit before the 2.0 update and have since gained 3-stars, built nooks cranny (both expansions), and even upgraded the museum and met Redd. Harvey is no where to be found and I cannot figure out what's wrong. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

Have you been to the airport and talked to Orville? You might've already unlocked him and talked to him beforehand without knowing.

Harvey's unlock requirement is to have the first 3 plots built, and once the 3rd villager finally moves in, Harvey should be wandering around your island. Based on your post, Harvey should've been unlocked a long time ago.

Harvey is typically found on the beach.

Have you been to the airport and talked to Orville? You might've already unlocked him and talked to him beforehand without knowing.

Harvey's unlock requirement is to have the first 3 plots built, and once the 3rd villager finally moves in, Harvey should be wandering around your island. Based on your post, Harvey should've been unlocked a long time ago.

Harvey is typically found on the beach.

Yep! I've used the airport and there is no option to visit his island. I also have all 10 villagers, so i'm a bit lost as of what to do next lol.

I hope he shows up, but it feels like i've been looking for him forever for the past few days.
Keep on trying, if your island is so big it could be hard to find. I know sometimes they tend to be tricky they might hide behind buildings or be in that one spot where you might think a villager could walk through but they could be in narrow areas. Yeah thats a thing that can happen.

Have you upgraded your tent to a house? That was the problem when I made my second character. Ever since, Harvey showed up the day the upgrade was done for all others.

I'm not exactly sure how to fix this situation, I just remember it happening to me too. My suggestion would just try to unlock everything you can and try things that you haven't done yet. Or retrace your steps. Good luck!

I restarted my island a bit before the 2.0 update and have since gained 3-stars, built nooks cranny (both expansions), and even upgraded the museum and met Redd. Harvey is no where to be found and I cannot figure out what's wrong. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:
Have u figured out the issue? I am also experiencing this problem

@peachycherry I believe all you need to do is to have at least three villagers living on your island, and to have Nook's Cranny built. Then Harvey should be somewhere on your island for you to talk to and have him tell you about his island. Have you done those things, and then looked everywhere on your island for him?

@peachycherry I believe all you need to do is to have at least three villagers living on your island, and to have Nook's Cranny built. Then Harvey should be somewhere on your island for you to talk to and have him tell you about his island. Have you done those things, and then looked everywhere on your island for him?
yes I did, I still can’t find him unfortunately

@peachycherry Do you have more than one player character? Are you using your resident rep? Have you tried pressing the button to talk while walking behind every tree and building and cliff on the whole island, just to be really sure he's not standing somewhere and you just didn't see him?

Yes I have more than one player but they’ve already upgraded to a house? Should I delete that player? Ive been using my resident rep to search for Harvey but I haven’t seen him at all, it’s a bit concerning.

Do you have a 3 star rating and had K.K slider preform. I tried looking it up and came across a post on reddit that said

so I got it now, you have to have a 3 star rating, then time travel 24 hours, have the K.K. Slider concert, then after Tom Nook gives you the construction app, you will have a letter from Harvey in your mailbox.

Yes, KK slider performed in my island a long time ago and I got the construction app but I still haven’t gotten any letter or seen Harvey.

Yes, KK slider performed in my island a long time ago and I got the construction app but I still haven’t gotten any letter or seen Harvey.
I wonder why not. I just restarted my second island and just placed the first house plot. Will post here if / when I see him. Maybe check and see what your island rating is . Not really sure at this point .

If I remember correctly when I have restarted islands I usually find him at the back of the island. I don’t think there is usually a specific time. It has taken me time to locate him as he can easily hide behind a tree or a cliff.

Back