• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Harvey Appreciation Thread

Akira-chan

#1 Yuri/Dimitri Stan
Bells
Switch
3314-2422-2051
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Harvey-character.jpg
Look at this pure bun lOOK AT HIM
SO PURE
DISCUSS HIS PURENESS​

I LOVE HARVEY SO MUCH, and I think it is absolutely adorable that Nintendo wanted to put what is probably AC's creator's spirit animal in the game lol.

I love him ~
When he feeds the birds, he will stop and.. I don't know.. Flap his arms. Like he's flying.. Thought it was cute c:

He's so pure, like when you dance around the fire he shakes his maracas super fast n when it rains he has a cute little coat on aHHHH

I like that he's very peaceful and in touch with the world but he likes to be very simple and live a simple life. With the series advancing a lot in recent years, it's not strange to see NPCs using mobile devices and stuff like that like in HHD. So I like that he's a bit different and isn't in to that sort of stuff. It's also funny to see what he gets up to late at night in game, he's so pure omg. Although I wish he was given a bit more dialogue because he's such a nice NPC to chat to tbh. Especially when it's night time and nobody in town is awake.

In winter he wears all green, and he is always outside on his chair waiting for you. Rain.....SLEET.....OR SNOW. Waiting outside for you. Or maybe he just pretends to have been waiting there. What if he camouflages with all those trees you planted in your town. What if those birds he is so attached to aren't just random birds, but specially trained to stalk his victims.
He watches you as you exit your door every day. Following your every move wondering "Why hasn't the mayor visited me? Why do they prioritize so many things before me?" And then you finally arrive to see Harvey, after completing all your daily tasks. And he plays innocent and air headed, but in reality the reason for everything is he is a serial killer!!!

This could be a good side story for Harvey.

In winter he wears all green, and he is always outside on his chair waiting for you. Rain.....SLEET.....OR SNOW. Waiting outside for you. Or maybe he just pretends to have been waiting there. What if he camouflages with all those trees you planted in your town. What if those birds he is so attached to aren't just random birds, but specially trained to stalk his victims.
He watches you as you exit your door every day. Following your every move wondering "Why hasn't the mayor visited me? Why do they prioritize so many things before me?" And then you finally arrive to see Harvey, after completing all your daily tasks. And he plays innocent and air headed, but in reality the reason for everything is he is a serial killer!!!

This could be a good side story for Harvey.
Heh! Well, agreed ... Harvey does have shifty eyes .... just sayin' ... but his hippie soul is too sweet for evil! ❤️
Here he is with my Mayor BlueHour in his winter duds

2lry20.jpg

...always outside in rain, snow and sleet...Doesn't that also apply to Digby? And all mayors?

Harvey makes me laugh. He's well designed and I think he's funny.

He's just a hippie trying to make his way in the RV world, maaaaaan.

Heh! Well, agreed ... Harvey does have shifty eyes .... just sayin' ... but his hippie soul is too sweet for evil! ❤️
Here he is with my Mayor BlueHour in his winter duds

2lry20.jpg

10/10 cinnabon too PURE FOR THIS WORLD

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wanted to add we need more dialogue for him i love him

10/10 cinnabon too PURE FOR THIS WORLD

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wanted to add we need more dialogue for him i love him

lol ... here are some suggestions for funny hippie sayings/dialogue (these are based on old family jokes)

Right arm, man! Farm out! Make Love, not warts ... (Right on, Man ... Far out! Make Love, not war) ... Lame ... I know ... well, I guess you hadda be there I am thinking only a certain age set will get this! lol :roll eyes:

I'll hobble off on my old Hippie cane now

23vf59e.jpg

I want a plush of him. I love him so much I might draw him with my mayor lol.

I wanna pat his head and give him lots of good organic vegan food.

Back