Hardest Items to get in game

intestines

Bells
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
I'm wondering what the hardest items to get in this game are, I'm thinking it must be some region exclusive things but i'm not sure.

I think they're unorderable DLCs that were distributed in the past & specific places only?
They are unable to restock unless you use some cheating tool, while regional exclusives are possible to restock just if you know someone who has the game of that region.

For me, I think the hardest (that aren't like the unorderable DLC's) are items like the pink wetsuit & silver shovel. I went island hopping so many times and have never seen them in stock!

I think they're unorderable DLCs that were distributed in the past & specific places only?
They are unable to restock unless you use some cheating tool, while regional exclusives are possible to restock just if you know someone who has the game of that region.

That makes sense so items like the 7/11 set and fueki set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me, I think the hardest (that aren't like the unorderable DLC's) are items like the pink wetsuit & silver shovel. I went island hopping so many times and have never seen them in stock!

Island exclusives are hard to find if you have a specific item you want to find. Personally I think the kappa costume and white wet suit are really hard to find.

For me it's the silver axe and the ABD! I've still never seen the axe in the island shop, and I'm still working at getting enough Bells to earn the ABD (about 20 mil away ;_; ). It'll feel awesome to finally earn it, though!

Last edited:
That makes sense so items like the 7/11 set and fueki set.
I mean, yes they are but they'd be easier to get compared to stuff like Kimbap Plate, 2017 cake or Lotus Pond. Easier because the quantity how many were in circulation at the time when they were downloadable. 7-11 or Fueki items were from the RV so quite good amount of people had them, even multiple of them, while things like Kimbap is an item that you get from Pete's delivery. Only 1 item per character was possible to get your hands on. So.

Oooooh, damn lotus pond that was never released in NA, despite what Nintendo said. I was so mad when I found that out later that it wasn't coming to NA. Also the 2017 cake, which even thou I do have the white Xmas tree, I never got the cake despite being connected online years ago. That also made me kinda mad.

Besides those 2 things, possibly also out-of-my-region stuff like the orge masks, ttekok plate, hagoita, Newsprint helmet, Kintaro wig, Tam O' Shanter, hankercheif and diving hood.

Definitely the DLCs, rare Amiibo card items and the rarer silver/good tools!

I think the hardest items to get are probably legit unorderable DLC items I think it would be impossible to actually get them!

For me, I would say it's the sloppy items and most of the unorderables in general. If you don't
go ahead and get them via trade from someone else, I would say it is in fact hard to get them
on their own, especially if some of them are pretty rare or region exclusive.

Back