Halo 3

My junior friend said this to me today.

"Man, I was at the store at 12:01 picked up my copy of Halo 3, played threw it until like, 5:30 in the morning, finished it on Normal, and then asked myself why the hell I did that."

Me and my friend are gonna do co-op on Thursday.

That'll be fun, even if the game is generic. D:

... *Lets off mild steam*

I stroll into GAMEStop and they didn't have it.

Amazing,,, now I gotta wait until Fri.

Will play it tomorrow.

My friends disc came scratched.. and apparently they aren't the only ones with that problem.

Zero_13 said:
Will play it tomorrow.

My friends disc came scratched.. and apparently they aren't the only ones with that problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a 360, but my brother does.

I don't know when he's coming home (so I can play it), but I know for sure he got Halo 3...

Bulerias said:
Even if I had a 360 I wouldn't. Seems too generic.
'Cause your a fanboy, of course. Its a MUST HAVE. This is my proof although it has nothing actually to do with it.

I went over my friends house today to print something out because my printer is crappy, he had a pre-ordered version, and the game looked awesome. But... hes not that good. And its on normal. Shame I bought a Xbox a year before the 360 came out.

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
'Cause your a fanboy, of course. Its a MUST HAVE. This is my proof although it has nothing actually to do with it.

I went over my friends house today to print something out because my printer is crappy, he had a pre-ordered version, and the game looked awesome. But... hes not that good. And its on normal. Shame I bought a Xbox a year before the 360 came out.
Did he let you play it?

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:

Being a fanboy has nothing to do with this. I'm completely split between the Wii and the 360 (yet I don't own one), and I'm not interested in H3. The only reason for anybody to really get it is for the online multiplayer, which is horrible.

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:

rofl

Call me a fanboy however much you want. Halo is the most generic RPG on the market. I would MUCH rather play Blue Dragon, Cry On, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, or even... God forbid... Bullet Witch.

Yes, I love 360 games. But I detest Halo.

Edit - Also, I find it HILARIOUS that you misspelled "your're", or, rather, used it in the wrong context. Secondly, good job calling me a fanboy when I love a lot of the 360 games.

Played it for about an hour and a half. I can't really compare it to the other Halos for you though because I haven't played them in years.

Back