• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Halo 3

My junior friend said this to me today.

"Man, I was at the store at 12:01 picked up my copy of Halo 3, played threw it until like, 5:30 in the morning, finished it on Normal, and then asked myself why the hell I did that."

Me and my friend are gonna do co-op on Thursday.

That'll be fun, even if the game is generic. D:

... *Lets off mild steam*

I stroll into GAMEStop and they didn't have it.

Amazing,,, now I gotta wait until Fri.

Will play it tomorrow.

My friends disc came scratched.. and apparently they aren't the only ones with that problem.

Zero_13 said:
Will play it tomorrow.

My friends disc came scratched.. and apparently they aren't the only ones with that problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a 360, but my brother does.

I don't know when he's coming home (so I can play it), but I know for sure he got Halo 3...

Bulerias said:
Even if I had a 360 I wouldn't. Seems too generic.
'Cause your a fanboy, of course. Its a MUST HAVE. This is my proof although it has nothing actually to do with it.

I went over my friends house today to print something out because my printer is crappy, he had a pre-ordered version, and the game looked awesome. But... hes not that good. And its on normal. Shame I bought a Xbox a year before the 360 came out.

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
'Cause your a fanboy, of course. Its a MUST HAVE. This is my proof although it has nothing actually to do with it.

I went over my friends house today to print something out because my printer is crappy, he had a pre-ordered version, and the game looked awesome. But... hes not that good. And its on normal. Shame I bought a Xbox a year before the 360 came out.
Did he let you play it?

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:

Being a fanboy has nothing to do with this. I'm completely split between the Wii and the 360 (yet I don't own one), and I'm not interested in H3. The only reason for anybody to really get it is for the online multiplayer, which is horrible.

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:

rofl

Call me a fanboy however much you want. Halo is the most generic RPG on the market. I would MUCH rather play Blue Dragon, Cry On, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, or even... God forbid... Bullet Witch.

Yes, I love 360 games. But I detest Halo.

Edit - Also, I find it HILARIOUS that you misspelled "your're", or, rather, used it in the wrong context. Secondly, good job calling me a fanboy when I love a lot of the 360 games.

Played it for about an hour and a half. I can't really compare it to the other Halos for you though because I haven't played them in years.

Back