Clothing Halloween costumes ?????

MayorKippen

Bells
Hey everyone! Mayor Kippen here, reporting from Delair. Hoping to get a little feedback from you guys! I'm currently working on a few dresses for AC:NL, and I've decided to make them all from a game i'm kinda obsessed with. I hope someone has heard of it or has played this game atleast once. I've decided to make the dresses based off of Alice:Madness Returns. I simply love this game. I'm totally smitten with the original Alice in Wonderland story and the newest movie, but I really think this game is wonderful. Anyway, back to the real reason i'm writing this thread... I was hoping to see if anyone would even be interested in the dresses. Also, I feel like Alice: Madness Returns has that dark and kinda Ghoulish theme to it. Which I figured would be perfect for Halloween!!! :) So, I have a few examples of the dresses i've been working on, and I wanna see what you guys think.
Here's an example of the costumes in the Alice: Madness Returns, and some pictures of the costumes i've made so far.

alice madness reutrn in game costumes.jpg
HNI_0012.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
I really hope you guys like these because i'm having fun making these. There's a decent amount of detail in these, and it take me awhile to make these, but if you guys like these... I'm definitely up for the challenge to continue making the rest of the costumes. Thanks for reading! Hope to hear form you guys! - Mayor Kippen :)

Aww thanks.. Btw I notice at the bottom of your post.. you're looking for savannah... The zebra?

Last edited:
cute! my bff wouldve probably liked your alice dressess

Last edited:
Omg omg! I'm gonna be Alice for Halloween too!! I even used the Mummy Mask <33
I'd love to see more of your work though. Especially her "underwater" costume! I just love the game <3

Hey guys!! Sorry I couldn't post sooner, due to having to work all weekend. Yet, I spent all day today working on finishing the collection. I absolutely love it!! Hope you guys do too!! There's some
more coming soon.

HNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0063.JPGHNI_0064.JPG

Last edited:
Those are gorgeous! Im definitely scanning one of these. JUST GOTTA DECIDE BETWEEN THE GORGEOUSNESS OF THEM ALL <3

Back