• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway *:・゚✧ Halcyon BIG GIVEAWAY: Win ERIK or DIANA or BEAU [CLOSED]

Kiikay

Bells
Switch
3335-2155-9909
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (218) +
Halcyon Full Series Giveaway Contest +
ERIK + DIANA [Ends Friday, April 4, 2012]

Erik1.png

DIANA.jpg

tumblr_me96x3rQqL1qdlkyg.gif
Hey my lovelies <3 I decided to host a giveaway as a little thanks to this site for helping me make my ac town better~

Important Info
- Contest End in April 4, 2014 12PM EST
- There will be only 2 winners chosen by me and 1 winner chosen by Raffle (random.org)
- You can enter more than once (refer to "Ways to enter")
- You must have a rating of 100%. If you are new please have at least one positive rating.
- I have the rights to decline/ban an entry if he/she shows negative attitude or make others uncomfortable
- The word BLOOP must be somewhere in your info post
- I don't mind if you share your winnings, if thats what you plan to do go for it. However, I don't appreciate if you sell them, especially after receiving them for free.

1st place winner = Receives all furniture series + 16 baskets of perfect peaches+ 16 basket of perfect cherries + 1.5mil bells + CHOICE: Erik OR Diana OR Beau
2nd place winner = Receives all furniture series + 16 basket of perfect peaches+ 1mill bells + Other villager
3rd place winner = Has the choice of furniture series + 16 perfect peaches + 1 mill bells OR Other villager
4th place winner = Prize is determined by 3rd place winner's choice; Furniture series OR Villager

** ones who show effort into their entries receives a better advantage of the possibility of picking them **

Furniture Series Include...

Princess Series
Gorgeous Series
Sloppy set
Weeding day set
7-11 set
Campus set
Mermaid Series

Ways to enter: (?◕ ⋏ ◕?)​

- Post: Town name, Mayor's name, favourite villager in your town, were you referred? by whom? (1 entry)
- Refer your friends (1 entry) Please note: The person you refer this contest to has to post an entry including that it says that they referred by you to count as an extra entry.
- Follow these two tumblr: quir-kii & bloopcycletown and leave a message with your TBT username to both tumblrs (3 entries)
- Draw anything Animal crossing related. Your mayor/villager/dreamies/Town (5 entries)
- Visit my Dream Address and post a screenshot to show that you visited. (5 entries)
- Write a paragraph about what you would do with the furnitures if you win (5 entries)
- Draw my mayor. Reference below [8 entries]
- Draw my mayor + any villager [8 entries + 3 for any added villager]

Important note: You can only do one of each if you plan to enter more than once.

INFO ABOUT HALCYON & Mayor reference
Mayor: Kikay
Villagers: Lucky, Mira, Marina, Merengue, Marshal, Rosie, Diana, Roscoe, Erik & Tia
Dream Address: 4500-2810-9024

HNI_0088.JPGHNI_0089.JPG

Mayor has white hair in a ponytail & black eyes & wearing ballet outfit, post-op patch and a crown.

Be sure that you have read everything. I will not tell you if your entry is wrong, I'll simply skip over. You can re-edit your post if you'd like, I'll be re-checking every entry near the end ^^

That's all for now, Good luck!
If you have any questions or need clarification please don't be shy to ask. c:

tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif

Last edited:
Town name: Farside
Mayor name: Karla
Favorite villager: Molly
No I wasn't referred by anyone

Never mind then...

Last edited:
Town name Toronto
Mayor's name Jake
favourite villager in your town Leonardo
were you referred? Naw
BLOOP!!:D

Town name: Windsor
Mayor name: Kat
Favorite villager: Grizzly
Nope~ I wasn't referred by anyone

hu0p55.jpg
random mayor

10pu9fk.jpg
Julian as a My little Pony

Last edited:
Mayor's name: omigaw crystal OTL
Town name: Milk Tea
Favorite villager in my town: Skye (but Cookie in spirit <3)
Referred by your under construction post
I refer Tayaba
I followed yer tumblurs
I want to use the furnitures to make a bonfire jk of course i will decorate with it but i'm kidding because i'm not actually entering this i am just helping you bump bump but secretly i wonder how many other contestants will notice this furnitures are nice i don't have the sloppy or 7-11 catalogued or anything but i will let others enter this to have them because i won't keep them anywaays also i do want the weeding day set but i got my friend who's extremely lazy on animal crossing to not pull any weeds (i don't even know when the last time he's played was LOL) but yeah so you have nice furniture kii y u so rich gurl you know what i want? I want some new hybrids cause i have boring flowers in my town ): trying to wait for a good deal on them though i need some orange roses and lilliiies and some purple roses and blue roses and more pink roses couldn't hurtt... same with pink lillies those are pretty. i hate yellow flowers though. and pansies. oh should i put flowers in my house? They look nice but but but i need them outside for decoration too ): flowers are the furniture of nature~ yes they are yes yes yes okay here are my drawings/proof of referral:
7IlL8.png
20140324_203730.jpg oh ah and I need dream town okay okay (i cheated this is real town) HNI_0078.JPG I hope my entry does not make the others uncomfortable by intimidating them with my dedication to this giveaway D:<< BUT NONETHELESS - Good luck with everything gurl <3 (and anyone else who reads this - good luck :D )

Town name: Seoul
Mayor name: Ros?
Favorite villager: Erik
Were you reffered? nopee.

Followed your blogs on tumblr as well.

-- Will add other things later <:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I refer Tayaba
I followed yer tumblurs
I want to use the furnitures to make a bonfire jk of course i will decorate with it but i'm kidding because i'm not actually entering this i am just helping you bump bump but secretly i wonder how many other contestants will notice this furnitures are nice i don't have the sloppy or 7-11 catalogued or anything but i will let others enter this to have them because i won't keep them anywaays also i do want the weeding day set but i got my friend who's extremely lazy on animal crossing to not pull any weeds (i don't even know when the last time he's played was LOL) but yeah so you have nice furniture kii y u so rich gurl you know what i want? I want some new hybrids cause i have boring flowers in my town ): trying to wait for a good deal on them though i need some orange roses and lilliiies and some purple roses and blue roses and more pink roses couldn't hurtt... same with pink lillies those are pretty. i hate yellow flowers though. and pansies. oh should i put flowers in my house? They look nice but but but i need them outside for decoration too ): flowers are the furniture of nature~ yes they are yes yes yes okay here are my drawings/proof of referral:
7IlL8.png
View attachment 34907 oh ah and I need dream town okay okay (i cheated this is real town) View attachment 34908 I hope my entry does not make the others uncomfortable by intimidating them with my dedication to this giveaway D:<< BUT NONETHELESS - Good luck with everything gurl <3 (and anyone else who reads this - good luck :D )

amg that drawing

Last edited:
I refer Tayaba
I followed yer tumblurs
7IlL8.png
View attachment 34907 oh ah and I need dream town okay okay (i cheated this is real town) View attachment 34908 I hope my entry does not make the others uncomfortable by intimidating them with my dedication to this giveaway D:<< BUT NONETHELESS - Good luck with everything gurl <3 (and anyone else who reads this - good luck :D )

Crystal you're killing me here.
tumblr_mxdla2kdFQ1t5klqmo7_250.jpg

Town name: Radia
Mayor name: Cadbury
Fave villager in town: Tia
Referred? Nope :)

Bloop!!!

I followed your tumblr blogs :)

Last edited:
What I meant was, "Although I gave Kii my address to send stuff, she can take all the time she needs not like I'm waiting by my mailbox every day and night waiting for something to come in..."

Edit: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THIS GIVE AWAY! ♥

Last edited:
What I meant was, "Although I gave Kii my address to send stuff, she can take all the time she needs not like I'm waiting by my mailbox every day and night waiting for something to come in..."

Edit: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THIS GIVE AWAY! ♥

tumblr_mxdkza9Joi1t5klqmo2_250.png
Did you just make an account to post this OTL ...

Town name: Luxe
Mayor's name: Gabbi
Favourite villager in your town: Colton (Flurry in my brothers town, haha)
Were you referred? by whom? Nope nope!

If I got this furniture I would use it to decorate my friend's houses who have save slots on my game because they hardly get to play and I think it would be a really super nice surprise for them when they actually got to get on because i show them my house all the time and my friend Brooke gets really really jealous bc all she has in her house is a palm tree lamp!! Bloop~~

Is it okay if I submit the picture of your mayor to a tumblr account? I don't know how to post it here from my phone!!

Last edited:
@gabbi; sure! just make sure you add your TBT username so I won't get mixed up. If you want you can post it on your tumblr and tag it as TBTKii ^^

Last edited:
BLOOP!
Town name: Ko Olina
Mayor: Lindsey
Was I referred?: Nope, just saw it on the boards :)

I followed both of the tumblrs <3

I have a lot of ideas for what I would do with all of the furniture. I wouldn't need the Campus or 7-11 sets, so I would give those away to someone who does need them but can't afford it. I would put the rest of the sets in my house! I'm not extremely rich in the game, so it would be really nice to have this stuff to decorate with :)

new leaf giveaway thing.jpg

Last edited:
Back