• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Haha, you will love this gif

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
I didn't find this funny.
Bacon Boy and Tom are not amused.
Are you and Tom best friends? Lately you've always put yourself in his posts. <_< kinda annoying.
No, I'm just saying. Plus, I think he's one of the intelligent green members that didn't spam their way to the top like a certain 12 year old I know...

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
Are you and Tom best friends? Lately you've always put yourself in his posts. <_< kinda annoying.
No, I'm just saying. Plus, I think he's one of the intelligent green members that didn't spam their way to the top like a certain 12 year old I know...
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.

Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
I wasn't talking about him, but thanks for bringing him up. Him too.

Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tom are not amused.
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
who else is green and "acts" 12

Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tom
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
#Garret

Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
#Garret
Well I'd rather be 13 and spam then to be 15 and think he's cool/funny and talks about his imaginary friend who is a fish.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
Well I'd rather be 13 and spam then to be 15 and think he's cool/funny and talks about his imaginary friend who is a fish.

woned

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
So you admit you do spam. And I dont think I'm cool and funny. I just have a cocky as hell attitude. And you don't even know where Bob is a Fish came from. I think it's hilarious how you're trying to be tough. Keep trying.

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garret
So you admit you do spam. And I dont think I'm cool and funny. I just have a cocky as hell attitude. And you don't even know where Bob is a Fish came from. I think it's hilarious how you're trying to be tough. Keep trying.
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF threadboard because I was always playing.

So yes I admit my problems unlike you who is in denial.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF thread because I was always playing.

Oh yes, it's a crime to have an avatar that has "bob is a fish" on it. I'm going to hell... Damn it, I'm such a bad person.

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tomt
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF thread because I was always playing.

Oh yes, it's a crime to have an avatar that has "bob is a fish" on it. I'm going to hell... Damn it, I'm such a bad person.
*last post here* Take to PM

Yes I do know where Bob is a fish came from you told me.

and no, swearing doesn't make you tuff. Nothing you do on the internet makes you tuff.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
you just made my day

Back