Haha, you will love this gif

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
I didn't find this funny.
Bacon Boy and Tom are not amused.
Are you and Tom best friends? Lately you've always put yourself in his posts. <_< kinda annoying.
No, I'm just saying. Plus, I think he's one of the intelligent green members that didn't spam their way to the top like a certain 12 year old I know...

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
Are you and Tom best friends? Lately you've always put yourself in his posts. <_< kinda annoying.
No, I'm just saying. Plus, I think he's one of the intelligent green members that didn't spam their way to the top like a certain 12 year old I know...
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.

Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
I wasn't talking about him, but thanks for bringing him up. Him too.

Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tom are not amused.
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
who else is green and "acts" 12

Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tom
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
#Garret

Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
you talking about joe.

and he isn't 12.
#Garret
Well I'd rather be 13 and spam then to be 15 and think he's cool/funny and talks about his imaginary friend who is a fish.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
Well I'd rather be 13 and spam then to be 15 and think he's cool/funny and talks about his imaginary friend who is a fish.

woned

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
So you admit you do spam. And I dont think I'm cool and funny. I just have a cocky as hell attitude. And you don't even know where Bob is a Fish came from. I think it's hilarious how you're trying to be tough. Keep trying.

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garret
So you admit you do spam. And I dont think I'm cool and funny. I just have a cocky as hell attitude. And you don't even know where Bob is a Fish came from. I think it's hilarious how you're trying to be tough. Keep trying.
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF threadboard because I was always playing.

So yes I admit my problems unlike you who is in denial.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF thread because I was always playing.

Oh yes, it's a crime to have an avatar that has "bob is a fish" on it. I'm going to hell... Damn it, I'm such a bad person.

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBacon Boy and Tomt
Yes...I did spam everyone has I just spammed a ton in the AC:CF thread because I was always playing.

Oh yes, it's a crime to have an avatar that has "bob is a fish" on it. I'm going to hell... Damn it, I'm such a bad person.
*last post here* Take to PM

Yes I do know where Bob is a fish came from you told me.

and no, swearing doesn't make you tuff. Nothing you do on the internet makes you tuff.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
Bacon Boy said:
Anna said:
#Garret
you just made my day

Back