• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America [H] Several Series 1, 5, 402, and some others [W] Series 2 and 4, Series 5 SPs, RVS

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello there! Here's what I have to offer:

402 is reserved for RV trades or Lucky only!

Want (NA Only)
117 Jack
150 Coco
167 Beau
181 Drake
302 Brewster
318 Stitches
351 Puddles
374 Tank
379 Nibbles
385 Lucky
390 O'Hare
397 Iggly
Any series 5 SPs
Any RVs

Last edited:
hi, i have boris! would you trade bangle and tim & tom?
Yeah, I'll set those aside. I haven't updated my post yet but I'm probably going to wait a few days to do more trades if you're okay with waiting. I have a lot of stuff going on for the next few days so I've decided not to add more stress onto myself lol

Yeah, I'll set those aside. I haven't updated my post yet but I'm probably going to wait a few days to do more trades if you're okay with waiting. I have a lot of stuff going on for the next few days so I've decided not to add more stress onto myself lol
ok! just let me know if anything happens!

Back