• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [H] S3 and S4 Duplicates || [W] Missing S1-S4 and WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

skankingrove

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey all. I'm new to TBT but joined to try to get some of the last cards I'm missing. Been awhile since I've been on any forums, so bear with me. I've been pretty actively trading amiibo cards on Reddit for the last week or so and you can find a link to my account in my signature if you'd like to look there.

I'm mostly looking to trade my more popular/rare cards for either other popular/rare cards or WA cards.

My list is in a google docs, anything that is highlighted likely just means it's currently pending in a trade:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fJfQ4fi6c2q5Uq4Yhfo-jN8Dw_Ok5j8Mgd9yKpm27Ro/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Just a tip. If you link to google docs you might want to change the share setting so that you dont have to approve every request.

Just a tip. If you link to google docs you might want to change the share setting so that you dont have to approve every request.

Thanks, I think I copied the wrong link as I haven't had any previous problems with having to approve anybody. Should (hopefully) be fixed now.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding your doc correctly, I have the following that I can trade:
- 099 Molly
- 276 Astrid

- 06 Hornsby
- 08 Tybalt
- 12 Wade
- 13 Carrie
- 17 Ursala
- 22 Bitty
- 30 Louie
- 38 Spike
- 39 Cashmere
- 42 Gonzo
- 48 Cleo
- 50 Tasha

If you're open to trading to Canada I would love to get Rosie if she's not spoken for!! I have Alli, Jeremiah, Muffy and Rodeo, aswell as Samson, Merry and Nan from your pending if those don't turn out.

If I'm understanding your doc correctly, I have the following that I can trade:
- 099 Molly
- 276 Astrid

- 06 Hornsby
- 08 Tybalt
- 12 Wade
- 13 Carrie
- 17 Ursala
- 22 Bitty
- 30 Louie
- 38 Spike
- 39 Cashmere
- 42 Gonzo
- 48 Cleo
- 50 Tasha

You appear to be reading it correctly, were there some in my duplicates list you wanted to trade for? Let me know what you think; however, I think I may be getting 99 Molly from another swap at the moment. It was proposed but not confirmed yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're open to trading to Canada I would love to get Rosie if she's not spoken for!! I have Alli, Jeremiah, Muffy and Rodeo, aswell as Samson, Merry and Nan from your pending if those don't turn out.

I am open to trading to Canada but I am hoping to trade Rosie for a card like Bob that is a bit harder to get a hold of.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply! I would be open to doing multiple cards that you needed for her, but if you're looking for a more valued card, I don't have any that are your wanted, but I have others like Merengue and Julian that are popular, but would be duplicates for you. If not, no worries I just figured I would check just in case!! Thank you!

I forgot to ask, do you value the cards differently for trades?

For example, some folks will do trades of 1:2 for special cards to regular cards, in addition to valuing WA cards differently.

I forgot to ask, do you value the cards differently for trades?

For example, some folks will do trades of 1:2 for special cards to regular cards, in addition to valuing WA cards differently.

The only ones I typically would value differently are the villagers that are much more popular like Ankha, Wolfgang, Marshal, Lucky, etc. and also the WA cards I've seen most people trade as a different value as well. I'm not too concerned about getting 2 standard cards for a special though.

If your trade of Ankha falls through, I have a Gonzo and Stu I'd be willing to trade :)

Hi, I have 181 Drake. Would you trade him for 358 Papi? DM me if you're interested please!

I have:
102 Reese
145 Carmen
156 Gabi

I would trade all 3 of those for:
226 Mitzi

Let me know. Thanks!

I have:
102 Reese
145 Carmen
156 Gabi

I would trade all 3 of those for:
226 Mitzi

Let me know. Thanks!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update my list and probably won't get to until later tomorrow but I have current pending trades for 145 and 156 at the moment.

I have an extra sylvana and it seems you have some cards of interest to me

Like aurora especially, and then papi and biskit. Dm me on here or discord

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back