• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global [H] S1-2-3 [W] S4|100+ NEW/RARE CARDS!!|Punchy/Tangy/Olivia + MANY MORE! 11/05/17

Hello! I have 071 Yuka and 136 Egbert. I also have a 220 Tabby and 262 Blanche if you would want those as well.

I'd be interested in your 267 Pippy, 250 Ava, 252 Merry and 298 Derwin. I live in the UK, all the ones I have you need are Amercian versions. :)

Hello! I have 071 Yuka and 136 Egbert. I also have a 220 Tabby and 262 Blanche if you would want those as well.

I'd be interested in your 267 Pippy, 250 Ava, 252 Merry and 298 Derwin. I live in the UK, all the ones I have you need are Amercian versions. :)

Pm'ing you shortly :)

BUMP! ALL CARDS ARE NOW 2 FOR 1 REG!! NEED THESE CARDS GONE, ONLY HAVE 12 CARDS TO GO!!

Last edited:
BUMP! BIG UPDATE! I FINALLY CAVED IN AND AM NOW TRADING FOR EU VARIANTS OF MY NA CARDS AS WELL, NA TO BE LISTED FOR TRADE AFTER OBTAINING AN EU ONE.. PLEASE ONLY OFFER EU CARDS FROM NOW ON!

Back