• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global [H] Lots of Series 1-4 Cards [W] Lots of Series 1-4/WA Cards

Kai604

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Located in Canada and willing to ship worldwide stamped with proof or tracked options, open to English cards only. Have lots of Series 1-4 and some WA RV cards available for trade. I am open to offers both trades and sales so don’t hesitate to inquire. Please provide a list or images of what you have for trade and what you are interested in thank you. As for successful trade references/feedback I mainly trade on Reddit so I can link you if you need.

For Trade: CURRENTLY UPDATING

Last edited:
BUMP UPDATED WITH LIST should be correct feel free to DM me if asking for anything specific might have it

BUMP made a nice? looking spreadsheet to hopefully make it easier haha

BUMP! Updated my spreadsheet with tons of new cards and am ISO of lots of cards feel free to PM me or comment what you are interested in and what you have thanks

What I have that you don’t:
Gwen
Blanca
Chadder
Bob
Molly
Bitty

What you have that I’m interested in:
Pate
Mitzi
Fuchsia
Olivia
Freya
Curt

We’ve traded before so let me know if any of my cards interest you!

Are the cards with no number the only ones you are looking for?

Not necessarily I'm just open to seeing offers at the moment so if you got a list of trades and ISO feel free to DM me
Post automatically merged:

What I have that you don’t:
Gwen
Blanca
Chadder
Bob
Molly
Bitty

What you have that I’m interested in:
Pate
Mitzi
Fuchsia
Olivia
Freya
Curt

We’ve traded before so let me know if any of my cards interest you!

I'll pm you

I have 173 Julian, 136 Egbert, 163 Ed, 219 Anchovy, 228 Bubbles, 241 Hans, 250 Ava, 269 Bree, 278 Dora, 281 Lyman, 282 Violet, and 379 Nibbles

I am interested in 176 Sprinkle and 253Genji

Feel free to pick a couple or so from the list and make me an offer. c:

I have Queenie
I'm interested in Cherry but I have another card I can offer if you don't think that's a fair trade

is it possible for me to buy some with tbt

can i get mitzi and lucy???

and renee

I have 173 Julian, 136 Egbert, 163 Ed, 219 Anchovy, 228 Bubbles, 241 Hans, 250 Ava, 269 Bree, 278 Dora, 281 Lyman, 282 Violet, and 379 Nibbles

I am interested in 176 Sprinkle and 253Genji

Feel free to pick a couple or so from the list and make me an offer. c:

Hi sorry didn’t see I mainly need Julian

is it possible for me to buy some with tbt

can i get mitzi and lucy???

and renee

TBT? sorry not aware

Back