H-hello there

SkylarHoshizora

Bells
Hi there. Um, i'm not very good at this introduction stuff. I found this forum through a post about Aika Village..yeah. I'm Skylar. I like to read all kinds of books, but especially the ones about depression or romance or things like that. I like writing stories about experiences I've been through (using different characters of course) and I like drawing, or tracing, really. I'm 18. I'm a senior in high school, and I am going to graduate in about 7 or 8 weeks from now. I also like music, such as Halsey, Melanie Martinez, U's, anime music (I also like anime) and lots of other varieties and genres of music.

I also like Animal Crossing of course. Sadly, the only game I have played so far is New Leaf, but I am going to get Wild World soon and possibly City Folk. I look forward to that ^-^ I also like other video games of course, like Pokemon, Sonic, Kirby, Spyro the Dragon, Sly Cooper, etc. So um yeah..

I hope I enjoy my stay here!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! :D Im sure you will fit in here very well! We have a really great community here. I highly recommend going through the forum rules just to familiarize yourself with everything. Other than that, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the forums! I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Hey Skylar! Aha, I'm not great at introductions either
You seem like a nice person ^^
I'm not a big fan of books (in fact, I hate them) unless you count the books on Wattpad. I love those! I also love to read books about depression and romance c;
We have a pretty big age difference, but I'd love to get to know you! (that's not weird, is it? Sorry if it is.)
I also love anime and the music.
Welcome to the forums, we're all super nice!

Hey! These are some rad forums you found yourself in! Have a good time and I'll see you in the fray!

So many people on here like Melanie Martinez, I've noticed. I followed her youtube channel before she had any kind of publicity, but that has since been deleted. I miss it :(

Hi! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, you may also feel free to ask me. :)

Welcome! Everyone is really nice here so don't feel shy to ask for help if you need anything~!

hello!!!!, welcome!!, you have fun, alright?? ;}

Welcome! A lot of people seem to find this place from the Aika Vllage thread from a few years back.

Welcome to the forums, Skylar! I can guide you through the forums if you'd like! I hope to see you blossom into one of the best users on the forum one day! Have fun!

~Niji

Last edited:
Back