• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway gyroids & fossils & ores (oh my)

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
Pretty flush with igb and don't really use my tbt much, so I'm just giving my daily finds away for visitor & host badge progress

current gyroids: mega oombloid
tall timpanoid
strumboid
sputnoid
mega croakoid

current fossils: archelon torso
spino skull
mammoth torso
sabertooth skull
plesio neck
pachy torso
iguanodon skull
apato skull

ores: 5 emerald
2 ruby
2 amethyst
4 sapphire
4 silver
2 gold

Let me know if you want any, can do pick up or delivery

Last edited:
Okay, send me a message when you're back on. I'll be around until 1pm PST

I'm interested in your Mega Freakoid and the ores if they're not already spoken for!

I'm interested in your Mega Freakoid and the ores if they're not already spoken for!

They're not spoken for, you can have them. I don't have internet access because I'm not home right now, I should be available after 5pm PST. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send you a message when I'm available

How about we settle on a time for Friday since I don't have to be anywhere until the afternoon that day

How about Noon my time? That would be 10am for you? Unless that's too early? I don't have to be at work until 6pm CST.

10 my time works. Just need to know if you want drop off or pick up. I'm fine either way

Drop off it is! I'll have you added with my gates open at 10 your time on Friday :D

Back