• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gyroid collection?

I have a collection of them in one of the museum rooms. I like to keep them there just in case I want to design a room that includes certain ones.

I do! I wish there was a gyroid encyclopedia so we can keep track of the ones we've discovered. I have museum rooms to display them as well~!

In my new town I have a room full of gyroids at the moment xD probbly going to giveaway or sell them to Retails soon.. Except a few that I might use for room decorations :3

I am when I dig them up lol; I just recently started adding them to my moridb "catalog," so, I can keep track of what furniture I have or don't have. I was thinking of storing them in letters, but with what I've been storing in letters so far, I don't think they'll even fit with the three characters that I have now.

I collect them and keep them in museum. Sometimes I place them in houses too, if they'd fit. I wish we had a better collecting option than just cataloguing them and placing them in museum rooms. :(

I do! I wish there was a gyroid encyclopedia so we can keep track of the ones we've discovered. I have museum rooms to display them as well~!

I use the excel file to keep track! Google "ancl catalog excel" and it should come up! It has EVERYTHING in the game you can get! it even shows you your percentage!

I used to until I started running out of storage space. Nowadays I only have a handful of just the ones I like, such as quazoids and nebuloids.

I did before my last reset. I started to collect again but I'm just not feeling it anymore. I'll probably sell for some quick cash and use the museum room for perfect fruits instead.
There just aren't enough that have sounds/looks that I like so I lost interest pretty quickly

Back