Greetings!

Orphan

Bells
User Title Color Change
Hello there! My name's Catrin, I'm from the UK and am currently studying at university! Played AC:Wild World all those years ago, and have been playing New Leaf for the past couple of months :)

Hoping to seek out new life and new civilizations here in the bell tree forums :3

See you around!

Very happy to have you, welcome to the forums! I'm very sure all of the other members are happy to see an ew person! Have fun and read the FAQ to get started!

Hi there Catrin,
welcome to the forums! What are you studying in university?^^

University? What do you plan on becoming huh? Really would like to hear what your plans are, if you're comfortable with sharing them!

Hello Catrin! Glad you signed on to the Friendliest New Leaf Community in the Galaxy! Yes, yes- like my buddies above me, we are very curious about the subject of your studies... but I'm too busy right now for a normal afternoon meal so I personally want to know what you've had for lunch. [insert stomach noises]

Hello Catrin ^-^ Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time on here :3 If you wanna chat any time just send me a message on my profile or PM me whenever :) and add my FC if you want to visit my town some time ^-^ See ya around~

Back