• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

>> Greetings & Salutations by Ghi [Artist] <<

Ghi

Hooligan
Bells
Hello, my name is Ghi~
.. otherwise know as fl0ra's boyfriend or Thomas, but you may call me Ghi.

I'm sure I will be easy to remember.

I've recently started playing ACNL and have been watching my girlfriend play even before that. I have already done a few, very noteworthy designs as well (the recent ones on Tex, Bam, and Erik), so I will be accepting offers on designs later on.

I currently own Fauna, Pashmina, Kyle, Merry, Agent S, Biff, Gruff, and Jeremiah. I am willing to give up all but Fauna and Pashmina for other villagers. Agent S is currently in boxes, so I will gladly be taking offers in another thread in a bit.

I hope that we will all be able to get along here. My signature and dreamies will be up soon! I am pleased to have joined you all.

~ Ghi

Well, welcome to the site! It seems you're already familiar cause your girlfriend is already here!
:)

Back