• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings, forum residents.

Jubees Boribus

What if Siamese cats were blue.
Bells
I joined mainly to find people to play New Leaf online with, since it was something I could never really do, and dream towns don't really cut it for me. I'll really only talk about New Leaf since that is still one of my favorite games ever, even if I was a dumb little bab when playing it. I might occasionally talk about New Horizons, but also probably not since I didn't really enjoy that game and I gave up after not finding Mitzi last 1 or 2 months ago. Cya.

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I think we've still got quite a few active New Leaf players on here, so I hope you'll find some cool people to hang out with! Mitzi is adorable by the way—I feel like she's a pretty underrated villager.

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I haven't played NL, but I hope you can find some people on here to play with! Is Mitzi your favourite villager, and do you have her in your New Leaf town? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I haven't played NL, but I hope you can find some people on here to play with! Is Mitzi your favourite villager, and do you have her in your New Leaf town? 😊
Yeah, she is my favorite, she was both in the very first town I played in and in my current one. Surprisingly despite that first one being made somewhere around 2013 she still lives there.

Yeah, she is my favorite, she was both in the very first town I played in and in my current one. Surprisingly despite that first one being made somewhere around 2013 she still lives there.
That's such a long time! I'd be too afraid to play that game again, in case she decided to move out after so long! 😂

Hi, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about animal crossing I’ll do my best to answer any of your questions. Acnh is my favourite game btw :)

Back