• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path Gray cobblestones (full path + stairs)

skeletontape

Bells
Switch
1011-2831-5931
This is a path I made for my town, but ended up scrapping for a darker brick pattern. I see people looking for gray stone paths pretty often so I wanted to share instead of letting it go to waste.

Fz0mr1U.png

The stones tile seamlessly and each tile has a different stone pattern so it's less repetitive. The main path is 9 pieces, plus 3 stairway pieces. The stairway DOES tile into the main path; there's a border at the bottom in my screenshot because of my current path's design and I forgot to change it. Should look good in all seasons! I'm open to doing recolors if anyone wants them. :)

(I hope the large images of collected QRs is okay!)

wlIOKwx.jpg

D2mO2AF.jpg

Attachments

• SS_path_graycobblestone.jpg
    SS_path_graycobblestone.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3,276
Hi! I'm new here and I really like that pattern. Would you be able to do it so I can place it to a diagonal path? Thank you!:love:

I don't have the original pattern on my New Leaf account anymore, and even if I did I'd have to manually re-create it in New Horizons for a diagonal version with transparency. If someone else wants to do that, please go right ahead, but I will not be adding onto this path anymore. You get what you get!

This is a beautiful pattern, I love it for the stunning rock pattern and the way the edges look like they are coming out. I just recently restarted for a better, more suitable town and I stil need to get into getting the QR code scanner 😅

Anyway, thank you for sharing this!

This is amazing! And just what I've been looking for! Thanks for posting.

This is a path I made for my town, but ended up scrapping for a darker brick pattern. I see people looking for gray stone paths pretty often so I wanted to share instead of letting it go to waste.

Fz0mr1U.png

The stones tile seamlessly and each tile has a different stone pattern so it's less repetitive. The main path is 9 pieces, plus 3 stairway pieces. The stairway DOES tile into the main path; there's a border at the bottom in my screenshot because of my current path's design and I forgot to change it. Should look good in all seasons! I'm open to doing recolors if anyone wants them. :)

(I hope the large images of collected QRs is okay!)

wlIOKwx.jpg

D2mO2AF.jpg
do you have the qr codes for the little tiles in the back of the second image ? :<

Back