• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Gracie set!

Mendica

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (14) +
Heya! I'm looking to buy the gracie set.
I don't really know what to offer for the set.
I'd like to do the trade in your town.

Just wanted to add that I am on CEST and am probably online daily from 8~12pm.

Annd I'm sleeping again :p!

Last edited:
ahh no it's fine just add me and tell me when you're ready for me to open my gates and wouldn't it be simpler if you just use my atm to take out the bells

ahh no it's fine just add me and tell me when you're ready for me to open my gates and wouldn't it be simpler if you just use my atm to take out the bells

I've added you and am waiting for you to open your gate! :) Reason why I want it in re-tail is because it's easier for me and for you. You instantly have the bells on your ATM instead of the ground.

ohh okay then ill add you and open my gates there are a lot of items on my floor so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

so i put the sandcastle and a lotus lamp for you to buy

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates it's arendell

Back