• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Gracie help {OFFICIAL} 100k!!

Hannimentary

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Am willing to pay way more than I should for any of the items needed for the Official themed Gracie fashion check!
If you have it, let me know how much you want for it! I need one from each category, please!

Any of the following:

Tops:
Beige Emblem Blazer
Blue Tartan Tee
Cafe Uniform
Canary Shirt
Captain's Jacket
Chef's Outfit
Concierge Shirt
Doctor's Coat
Flight-Crew Shirt
Green Emblem Blazer
HHA Jacket
Military Uniform
Sailor's Shirt
Sailor's Tee
School Jacket
Security Tee
Sweater-Vest
Tuxedo
Waistcoat
White Tuxedo Jacket
Work Shirt

Bottoms:
Black Formal Pants
Brown Formal Pants
Gray Formal Pants
Military Pants
Navy Formal Pants
Sailor Skirt
White Formal Pants

Dress:
Academy Uniform
Blue Party Dress
Cake Dress
Cake Tank Dress
Graduation Gown
Green Lace-Up Dress
Nurse's Uniform
Orange Lace-Up Dress
Orange Retro Dress
Pink Party Dress
Prep-School Uniform
Shirtdress
Sky Dress
Trench Coat
Waitress Dress

Hat:
Black Veil
Blue Plaid Fedora
Bridal Veil
Captain's Hat
Chef's Hat
Emperor's Cap
Mailman's Hat
Matador's Hat
Nurse's Cap
Pilot's Hat
Plain Black Cap
Police Cap
Sailor's Hat
Scholar's Hat
School Hat
Student Cap
Top Hat
Tsunokakushi

Accessory:
Curly Mustache
Doctor's Mirror
Monocle
Pilot Shades

Shoes:
Black Pumps
Black Rain Boots
Blue Pumps
Brown Loafers
Mary Janes
Monochrome Shoes
Navy Socks
Purple Pumps
Tasseled loafers
White Leather Shoes

Socks:
Black Stockings
Black Tights
Dress Socks
White Stockings

Last edited:
Or if anyone can let me borrow the stuff, that'd be great too. I will be willing to pay for that as well.

I'm sure I have a some of these things in my storage somewhere lol I was thinking of getting rid of a bunch of clothes since I've done all my checks so I'd be happy to just give you some. It'll just take me little bit to find what all I have lol most my clothes I shoved in museum rooms

I have the prep school uniform, and black rain boots. i can check on the socks/accessories/hats now!

I'm sure I have a some of these things in my storage somewhere lol I was thinking of getting rid of a bunch of clothes since I've done all my checks so I'd be happy to just give you some. It'll just take me little bit to find what all I have lol most my clothes I shoved in museum rooms
Ahhh! Please check and get back to me. I would really appreciate it sooooo much. This is my first fashion check ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the prep school uniform, and black rain boots. i can check on the socks/accessories/hats now!

Name a price you'd like and I'd definitely be willing to pay it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are welcome to come search my shops if you'd like?

I'll add you right now!

I have the prep school uniform, and black rain boots, pilots hat, gray formal pants, and concierge shirt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have it for free. It just may take me a few minutes to TT for it to be delievered ^_^

I have the prep school uniform, and black rain boots, pilots hat, gray formal pants, and concierge shirt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have it for free. It just may take me a few minutes to TT for it to be delievered ^_^
;___; Thank you soooo much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open it's Starcove :)

Ahhh thank you uwu but I think I don't need to go now! Thank you so much for offering though

No problem! I am waiting on a trade to finish up (they are having wifi problems) Then I will TT and get your items then I shall PM you :)

I've got HHA Jacket, trench coat, sailor's shirt, beige emblem blazer, green emblem blazer, sailor skirt, white stockings, and monocle that you can have from me.

I've got HHA Jacket, trench coat, sailor's shirt, beige emblem blazer, green emblem blazer, sailor skirt, white stockings, and monocle that you can have from me.

Thank you for the offer! Thankfully another user found all the stuffs I need too! I appreciate everyone being so kind and helpful n_n it means a lot

Thank you for the offer! Thankfully another user found all the stuffs I need too! I appreciate everyone being so kind and helpful n_n it means a lot

Lol Awesome! Saw you were getting tons of help wasn't sure if you might still want any of this for down the road so figured I'd still through it out there. ^_^ Glad you got what you need!

Last edited:
Back