• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Got Zucker in my campsite.

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
And I got no room omg why.

This happened to me with:

Stitches.
Beau.
Mitzi.
Coco.
Flurry and now Zucker.

I have no self control whatsoever I'm a disgrace to society.

Anyone feel my pain?;-;

Even though he's not a dreamie of mine I would've like to given him away or kept a collection of Octopi(I currently have Marina and Octavian~reserved)

HNI_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Urg. That sucks. I am so scared to get a popular in my camp right now D:

Ah, that sucks. If I have 10 villagers I tend to avoid my campsite so I don't get disappointed. :3

I'm so sorry :c </3
I bet its tough not looking in your camp site when you have no spots open.
I get campers only 3 times a month or two if I'm lucky and they are almost always ducks or frogs (least favorite). I almost always have 9 villagers so I always have a spot open, yet there's nobody to ever take in. The only way I ever get lucky is when I need a ninth villager to move in.

Ah, that sucks. If I have 10 villagers I tend to avoid my campsite so I don't get disappointed. :3

That's what I try to tell myself but I have -14 self control ;-;

I have 9 villagers. I'm patiently waiting for a popular to appear in my campsite.

this is why I will never go into the camp site when i have 10 villagers. A little part of me would die if it was one of my favorite villagers.

Back