• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Got loads of fossils for sale BIG UPDATE~

Hi, could I get the apato tail and megacero torso for 25k? I won't be available to trade until around 7pm EST tonight, is that okay? I completely understand if we can't work things out tho ^^

Hi, could I get the apato tail and megacero torso for 25k? I won't be available to trade until around 7pm EST tonight, is that okay? I completely understand if we can't work things out tho ^^

Sure, I think i can do that, I'm not too sure what that be in my time, but we will work it out XD

MAY I PLEASE HAVE A STEGO SKULLLLL!! this is a holy thing that you are doing

then can i have one of each of all the doubles you have? :D i can start working on my second town fossils now i finally have a stego skull in my grasp

i'll pay 600k for it all? i can pay more if you want :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i see someone wanting to buy it all... i'll pay 600k for the stego skull alone tbf

Hanzoisbae and lucyhannahg I can do both your deals but Hanzoisbae can I take the stego skull out of your deal? If thats alright, let me know if you still need th fossils

yes i still do please! so )just to make sure) it's the stego skull and one of each the doubles right? 600k?

yes i still do please! so )just to make sure) it's the stego skull and one of each the doubles right? 600k?

Yes thats fine XD Let me add you, one moment~
Would you like pick up or delivery?

Hanzoisbae and lucyhannahg I can do both your deals but Hanzoisbae can I take the stego skull out of your deal? If thats alright, let me know if you still need th fossils

ok that's fine i still need the fossils thx :3

Back