Selling Got loads of fossils for sale BIG UPDATE~

Hi, could I get the apato tail and megacero torso for 25k? I won't be available to trade until around 7pm EST tonight, is that okay? I completely understand if we can't work things out tho ^^

Hi, could I get the apato tail and megacero torso for 25k? I won't be available to trade until around 7pm EST tonight, is that okay? I completely understand if we can't work things out tho ^^

Sure, I think i can do that, I'm not too sure what that be in my time, but we will work it out XD

MAY I PLEASE HAVE A STEGO SKULLLLL!! this is a holy thing that you are doing

then can i have one of each of all the doubles you have? :D i can start working on my second town fossils now i finally have a stego skull in my grasp

i'll pay 600k for it all? i can pay more if you want :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i see someone wanting to buy it all... i'll pay 600k for the stego skull alone tbf

Hanzoisbae and lucyhannahg I can do both your deals but Hanzoisbae can I take the stego skull out of your deal? If thats alright, let me know if you still need th fossils

yes i still do please! so )just to make sure) it's the stego skull and one of each the doubles right? 600k?

Hanzoisbae and lucyhannahg I can do both your deals but Hanzoisbae can I take the stego skull out of your deal? If thats alright, let me know if you still need th fossils

ok that's fine i still need the fossils thx :3

Back