• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Got it! <3

river

Bells
Famous Mushroom
Froggy Easter Egg
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Tortimer
Feedback
100% (88) +
Hello and happy holidays and etcetera! 🎄

I finally have enough snowflakes to offer 5 gifts to trade for 5 gifts.
We can do 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, however you'd like! I just looking to get one of each color!

Last edited:
Hello and happy holidays and etcetera! 🎄

I finally have enough snowflakes to offer 5 gifts to trade for 5 gifts.
We can do 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, however you'd like! I just looking to get one of each color!

Still need:
🌹Red
🌷Pink
🌲Green
❄️Blue
🍊Orange
Hi, I'm interested if you are still trading! If yes, I would like to trade 3. I'd like: blue, green, blue in that order. Message not necessary.
Which 3 would you like? Message?

Hi, I'm interested if you are still trading! If yes, I would like to trade 3. I'd like: blue, green, blue in that order. Message not necessary.
Which 3 would you like? Message?

Hey, Betsy! I'm interested!

Blue, green, blue for you, and for me it can be blue, green and pink! Message-wise I'd take a cute emoji I guess!

Hi! I can trade 1:1. I'd like orange, with any Christmas-related message. What color and message would you like?

Hey vinnie! Let's do it! Orange for you, orange for me?

Hi aurora! That would be perfect, I'll have a red one as well <3

Would you like a message? For me any cute emojis would be fine!
Great! No message needed thank you :)

Do you want the cute emoji to be Christmas/holiday themed, or just cute?

I've just realised I don't know how to insert an emoji into the message as I've never done that before! 😅 I'm assuming I'd type ": snowman :" (obviously without the spaces) and it'd show up?
I usually just copy and paste them from somewhere else! If you can't do it it's alright, no message necessary :)
Post automatically merged:

I sent a blue, green, and pink, emojis in msg. I forgot to ask what order, so hope it's ok. 😊
It's perfect <3 Thank you! Sending yours over now

Back