• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Got all the NES Games :)

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
I started playing AC the other day and finally got all the NES games.

Thought you guys might like to see a pic :cool:

B7RN96y.jpg

The one thing I miss about GC Animal Crossing :3
Congrats on collecting them all.

You sir, have a lot of time on your hands.

*silly applause*

But really, nice job! xD I never got near that close. All I ever had was a Tennis game and Balloon Fight.

Haha, thank you :)
But admittedly, it has taken like 6 years to get them all. Proud day ^_^

I'm glad they released this with NES games before they realized they could charge extra for individual old games. ;)

Congrats on getting them all! :D
Personally, I'm missing 4 of them

Last edited:
I'm glad they released this with NES games before they realized they could charge extra for individual old games. ;)

Haha, that's very true xD I've not looked at it that way...
I still love playing Zelda on there xD I even forget I'm in AC.

You should have an NES arcade in your town.

And yes, NES games are the #1 thing I enjoyed about the Gamecube version that didn't make it to the next few games.

Congats! :) I really liked the NES games in the gamecube version and even had a mini arcade in my basement. Ah those were good times. :')

I currently have DK jr. Maths, Pinball and Balloon Fight so far. Balloon fight is so fun!

I have all of the NES games except Tennis and all of the event ones. They are all really fun.

Each NES game on the 3DS eShop is 5 dollars

ACGC costs 20 dollars

Count of all your NES games * 5 = 105

Let's subtract the cost of ACGC from that. 85

You'll make an $85 profit if you get ACGC and use cheats instead of buying those same NES games from the eShop. You also get ACGC.

You get an extra thing for less money. Because logic.

Nice one!

I had at least 5 but I only remember balloon fight. I never specifically invested time into getting them though.

Nice!! I don't even remember how you get them; I remember keeping them in my basement and Superbike (is that what it was even called?) was the best haha. I'm pretty sure you could even build your own obstacle courses.

Yeah one of the coolest things about the gamecube game definitely. Congrats on your collection!

geez, I didnt even realize there were that many! thats really impressive, now all you have to do is space them out so you dont have to move them all when you wanna play them.... was there one that was particularly hard to get ahold of?

Umm.. From what I know a few of them you cannot get without cheating. o3o I think I heard it from Pop Ficition or Did You KNow Gaming.. I can't emember XD

Back