• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

gosts

Well there is this character nemad Wisp who sometimes comes out 12:00am - 4:00am. Some people think he comes out when you have more weeds, but I don't know about that... Anyways, he may be hard to find because he's invisible. However, when you enter his acre he will say something to you. So now what you have to do is find him. Just walk around in that acre untill you find him or bump into him. Once you find him he'll tell you that he lost five spirits and if he doesn't get them back he'll be in trouble. If you help him, you'll catch the spirits with your net. They aren't that hard to find, they are pretty bright, but make sure you search everwhere. Once you get all five and go back to him, he can either pull all of your weeds, paint your roof, or give you a gift. And that's it. :yes:

And fgetting your weeds pulled by him for catching him is a good way to get a start on your golden axe!

;)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well there is this character nemad Wisp who sometimes comes out 12:00am - 4:00am. Some people think he comes out when you have more weeds, but I don't know about that... Anyways, he may be hard to find because he's invisible. However, when you enter his acre he will say something to you. So now what you have to do is find him. Just walk around in that acre untill you find him or bump into him. Once you find him he'll tell you that he lost five spirits and if he doesn't get them back he'll be in trouble. If you help him, you'll catch the spirits with your net. They aren't that hard to find, they are pretty bright, but make sure you search everwhere. Once you get all five and go back to him, he can either pull all of your weeds, paint your roof, or give you a gift. And that's it. :yes:
yup exactly wut he said. lol i met wisp once and got some furniture and clear some weeds late at night when i met him. :yes:

What exactly are you supposed to listen for though? Half the time, I can't even hear my footsteps through the music.

And is he there from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., the entire time? Or is it a random time within those hours?

jouralto said:
What exactly are you supposed to listen for though? Half the time, I can't even hear my footsteps through the music.

And is he there from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., the entire time? Or is it a random time within those hours?
Well once you enter his acre he'll talk to you once. So then you know you have the right acre, but you still won't be able to see him. You can walk to where you think he might be in there, etc... and once you bump into him he'll turn into a more visible color.

And I beleive it is the whole time, 12 - 4.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Thanks becuse i couldn't find him

:(

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
jouralto said:

Well once you enter his acre he'll talk to you once. So then you know you have the right acre, but you still won't be able to see him. You can walk to where you think he might be in there, etc... and once you bump into him he'll turn into a more visible color.

And I beleive it is the whole time, 12 - 4.
Thanks.

:) I could never seem to find him. Guess I just need to look a little harder!

jouralto said:

ive encountered him a few times in the first game, and in that you can hear a sound of some VERY squeeky footsteps. and at night the music also gets a lot calmer then in day time, so its also easier to hear in night. it is any time between 12:00 and 4:00, and not on wifi. so he will appear between 12 and 4, but im still not so sure if he appears AT 12 and stays there till 4, or he appears at any time between 12 and 4. U can get rare furniture from him, have him deweed, and one other option, but i forget what it was.

Back