• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Gorgeous Set, Mushroom Set and Rococo Set

okay, adding you now.
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could also sell you the rococo set if you still needed that. With the exception of the bed. I have no idea how I don't have it but.. i dont. ill check my street pass houses though, one of them might be sporting a bed haha

Your bells are waiting for your upon your return.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the full Rococo set if you'd like it. It's not worth anywhere near even 1 mil bells though! I think the average price is between 60-75k.

Ah, thanks but Panduhh's selling me their (his? her?) set. I like to give people a 'tip' for going to the trouble of bringing their furniture all the way to my town.

Justrealized it's not 9:am quite yet in my game, TT to store open real fast lol sorry about the little wait

I'm a her btw ;) haha

Last edited:
Justrealized it's not 9:am quite yet in my game, TT to store open real fast lol sorry about the little wait

I'm a her btw ;) haha

Ahahaaa. Sorry, the top hat and moustache were a bit misleading. It's fine. I've left my gate open and the bells are waiting for you.

Also, I lied to you, and myself. lol I DO have the bed. did you want it or no, I know you said you had one.

I forgot to grab the wall and floor, ill have to return to my town to get it after I drop this stuff off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smooth trades as always! Someone sell this guy a gorgeous set! :p

I forgot to grab the wall and floor, ill have to return to my town to get it after I drop this stuff off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smooth trades as always! Someone sell this guy a gorgeous set! :p

Yeahhhh. Someone get me a gorgeous settttt and/or a mushroom wall and floor.

Back