• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Golden tools + DIYs

arturia

Down-and-out clown
Bells
Switch
3311-8327-7037
Feedback
100% (34) +
Looking to buy any golden tools and/or golden tool DIYs! I can only pay in TBT or IGB - no trades as I don't really have anything on my island yet. :')

I got a golden watering can and slingshot rn!

Last edited:
don't have any gold nuggets? cause I'll craft any for u besides the shovel if u provide the gold necessary to make it

don't have any gold nuggets? cause I'll craft any for u besides the shovel if u provide the gold necessary to make it
Omg thank you! I have 2 nuggets, so I'll take an axe and fishing rod if that's cool! :)
Post automatically merged:

I can do the golden axe, shovel, rod and net for 5 TBT each?
Sounds good! One shovel and net please :D

Omg thank you! I have 2 nuggets, so I'll take an axe and fishing rod if that's cool! :)
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! One shovel and net please :D
sure off to work now but contact me tomorrow and u can come have them made

Ohhh okay that makes sense XD Going to the store rn but I'll be able to swing by your island in 30 minutes if that works for you?

Back