• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Golden Tool DIYs

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells

Lumos

GMT Timezone :)
Bells
Island
Sapphire
Fossil Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Feedback
100% (4) +
I'm currently looking for golden tool DIYs, I can offer in-game bells and maybe some TBT! :) I also have NMTs!

• Golden Axe DIY
  • Golden Wateringcan DIY
  • Golden Net DIY
  • Golden Fishingrod DIY
I'll be online for a little while, I'm happy to come pick up or I can open my gate and send you a dodo code to drop off! I don't really have much else I can offer as payment, I do have all fruits though! Let me know :)

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for the following items, I can offer in-game bells and maybe some TBT! :)

Golden Tools DIY Recipes (all but shovel)
Cushion

I'll be online for a little while, I'm happy to come pick up or I can open my gate and send you a dodo code to drop off! I don't really have much else I can offer as payment, I do have all fruits though! Let me know :)
Hey there I've got the golden slingshot diy and a cushion I can sell you for 11 tbt

Hey there I've got the golden slingshot diy and a cushion I can sell you for 11 tbt
That's perfect :) I'll send you a PM, I just need to boot up my Switch again! I've also just altered my post, I can also offer NMTs as payment if you'd prefer :)

Back