• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Golden Roses + Closet Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crona

boop
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6098-6503-0613
Feedback
100% (47) +
hey! so i've decided to do a giveaway because my closet has way too many things that i don't need. they are all unorderables or welcome amiibo items! there's also a lot of golden roses on the beach, and it's all free! c:
here's some guidelines:
1.) the golden roses are on the beach, so follow the path down to the ramp. the items from my closet are near the plaza. you can take a pocket-full of items/golden roses per train visit. i'm trying to get the good host badge so i want to get lots of visits for my town!
2.) no running, except on the paths.
3.) don't talk to villagers
4.) don't take any flowers that are not the golden roses on the beach.
also not required but i'm trying to fill my catalog, so the items on this wishlist would be appreciated! i only need to catalog these things, so i don't even need to keep them, i just need to pick them up. bells are also appreciated as i'm trying to get the bank savings badge.
please follow the rules, and comment down below if you'd like to come!

waiting list:
group 1: xSany, Hbear, ThatOneMarshalFangirl (done)
group 2: lj4072, Yui, Ghoulcutie (done)
group 3: Pinkbabydoll, kiwikenobi , Tapeu (in progress)

edit: after group 3 i have to go! if i have time i might open this back up later.

Last edited:
@ThatOneMarshalFangirl and Hbear
you can both come, i'll add you as well!

I'd like to come. Friend code: 0662-7575-8144.

I also have some 7/11 stuff you can catalog, i will bring them =)

gates are open!

@everyone else
you can all come when my first group is done! i will add a waiting list in the order you guys posted in the OP

Last edited:
I have a couple of items from your wishlist, and I can visit a few times to help you make progress toward the badge.

@kiwikenobi you can come, that would be much appreciated! you can be in group 3
@Tapeu you may, you'll also be in group 3 c:

BTW I have a comfy sweater which is on your wishlist if you want me to bring it over for you

@Crona Great, I'll look for your gate when it's my turn. I can go and come back a few times to help bring up your visitor count if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back