• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Gold and Blue Roses!

Sdj4148

Coffee isnt my cup of tea
Bells
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (81) +
As the title says, I'm buying blue and gold roses for my town. I need 24 blue roses and 6 gold roses. The most I'll pay for gold roses is 4 BTB and the most I'll paying for the blue roses is 3 BTB. If I buy roses, I'll let you know and pick them up at your town :)

Last edited:
I know you've already bought from me but I have like 20 blue roses at 3btb each!

Ok I'm back. I'll take 5 blue roses and 4 gold roses, please.Let me open my game and I'll open my gates!

Ok I'm back. I'll take 5 blue roses and 4 gold roses, please.Let me open my game and I'll open my gates!

oh, I can't deliver right now. Can I come by in like 10 minutes???

edit: nvm yes I can. XD I'll be there soon.

Last edited:
~bump~ I'm going to need a lot of roses and azaleas to finish my town!!

Hi, which roses did you need and how many of each?

I need blue and gold roses but I don't know exactly how many I need... I'm using only white, blue, and gold roses for my entire town, sooo that's a lot. I can handle the white roses though.

I'll go count how many I have ^^

I have 20 Blue Roses and 12 Gold Roses

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'll buy a few of them when I get more BTB so I can make a larger order at once instead of a bunch of little orders

Hey I have:
- 20 blue roses (3tbt each)
- 15 gold roses (4tbt each)

Back