Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!

So I have more bells than I know what to do with, so I thought I would jump on here and give some away to random people!

I will keep this open for a few hours, or until I get tired of taking bells out of my ABD 😂

RULES:

- Drop offs only- My island is a mess and I have stuff everywhere.
- Max amount of bells per person is 2 million. Minimum is 50,000.
- This is particularly aimed at people who need the bells and don't have much or are trying to pay off loans/bridges and inclines.
- I'm not reserving or holding bells for anyone. If you're interested, please make sure you're available and have good internet.
- My time zone is New Zealand (NZD)
- If I don't respond to you right away, I'm either taking a break or busy. Please be kind and respectful. I do have other stuff to do than just play animal crossing.

Leave your in-game name and island name in your response along with how many bells you want!

I hope this helps some people out! <3

helllo inam starting to get broke in the game can you help
Post automatically merged:

(i am trying to pay my dedt)
Post automatically merged:

in game named is Yaya
700k bells

Hello I am new here and don't know how this works exactly. But I only have one bridge and one staircase. Trying to pay off my house loan too. Would appreciate any help.

Hi can I have 2 million bells so I can pay off my home loan and get more bridges. In game name is Maddie and my Island name is Pluto.

If this is still available I'd be very grateful i have so many inclines I need to build

Back