• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Give your opinion of the above user.

You're always so kind and loving to everyone, and always have beautiful purple aesthetics and lineups! 💜

you’ve always been so kind and supportive to me, which i appreciate more than i’ll ever be able to convey. i love seeing you around the forums, reading your posts in the “what are you happy about today?“ thread, and getting to chat with you every once in a while. 💙

You always are so sweet and kind. I love seeing you post 💜

You have one of the cutest signatures on this site!
It's so good I had to mention it again!

Speaking of sigs, yours is really great. I like how it looks like a poster for some action/hero movie. And the whole main cast is in a dynamic stance.

I just got back, been on a hiatus for a while, so I haven't ran into you that much. But what I have came across of you, you seem to be a cool and nice fellow with some funny and interesting posts!

I don't believe I have ever spoken to you before but I love seeing you around the forums and I think you are a very sweet person with adorable aesthetics!

We haven’t chatted (need to fix that!) but you are so kind and positive. Love seeing your posts 💜

we haven’t interacted much, but you’ve always seemed very nice! i also love your lineup! 💜

Back