Give your opinion of the above user.

You're always so kind and loving to everyone, and always have beautiful purple aesthetics and lineups! 💜

you’ve always been so kind and supportive to me, which i appreciate more than i’ll ever be able to convey. i love seeing you around the forums, reading your posts in the “what are you happy about today?“ thread, and getting to chat with you every once in a while. 💙

You always are so sweet and kind. I love seeing you post 💜

You have one of the cutest signatures on this site!
It's so good I had to mention it again!

Speaking of sigs, yours is really great. I like how it looks like a poster for some action/hero movie. And the whole main cast is in a dynamic stance.

I just got back, been on a hiatus for a while, so I haven't ran into you that much. But what I have came across of you, you seem to be a cool and nice fellow with some funny and interesting posts!

I don't believe I have ever spoken to you before but I love seeing you around the forums and I think you are a very sweet person with adorable aesthetics!

A well-known, longtime member of the site. Is never short of a good contribution to any thread.

We haven’t chatted (need to fix that!) but you are so kind and positive. Love seeing your posts 💜

we haven’t interacted much, but you’ve always seemed very nice! i also love your lineup! 💜

One of the nicest people on this site. I enjoy seeing your posts. 😊

Back