• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Give your opinion of the above user.

you're pretty nice, like cats, and (I'm assuming) a fan of guardians of the galaxy, and all that's great

Possibly likes memes (I am assuming) Which I can agree with. For the next person who posts. Do NOT even say emo. I am aware of it by now haha

Last edited:
a ninja. has never blamed a fart on anyone else though, so that's good!

Last edited:
Was rich at one point with all the eggs and expensive collectables

hey, you're pretty awesome to begin with, and you're a homestuck fan to boot, so that's even better!

eyyyyy second person on this whole site to actually understand my username how ya doin'

-likes homestuck
-likes eugene
-bangin' username

diagnosis: MiRaCuLoUs

don't really know, but seems like a pretty nice person

- - - Post Merge - - -

eyyyyy second person on this whole site to actually understand my username how ya doin'

-likes homestuck
-likes eugene
-bangin' username

diagnosis: MiRaCuLoUs

Well, I had a hunch to begin with, but the request for the Aquarius sign on Eugene's shirt in the sig (even though it's supposed to be purple) was really the definite signal of a homestuck fan, and that's great in my book

Well, I had a hunch to begin with, but the request for the Aquarius sign on Eugene's shirt in the sig (even though it's supposed to be purple) was really the definite signal of a homestuck fan, and that's great in my book

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE HIS SHIRT
lol tbh eugene is 100% acnl cronus to me i cannot see him as anything else (i knowww about the purple ahh but i don't wanna bother the artist for a tiny change y'know? the struggle)

you my good sir/ma'am are a fine individual

Back