Give your opinion of the above user.

you're pretty nice, like cats, and (I'm assuming) a fan of guardians of the galaxy, and all that's great

Possibly likes memes (I am assuming) Which I can agree with. For the next person who posts. Do NOT even say emo. I am aware of it by now haha

Last edited:
a ninja. has never blamed a fart on anyone else though, so that's good!

Last edited:
Was rich at one point with all the eggs and expensive collectables

hey, you're pretty awesome to begin with, and you're a homestuck fan to boot, so that's even better!

eyyyyy second person on this whole site to actually understand my username how ya doin'

-likes homestuck
-likes eugene
-bangin' username

diagnosis: MiRaCuLoUs

don't really know, but seems like a pretty nice person

- - - Post Merge - - -

eyyyyy second person on this whole site to actually understand my username how ya doin'

-likes homestuck
-likes eugene
-bangin' username

diagnosis: MiRaCuLoUs

Well, I had a hunch to begin with, but the request for the Aquarius sign on Eugene's shirt in the sig (even though it's supposed to be purple) was really the definite signal of a homestuck fan, and that's great in my book

Well, I had a hunch to begin with, but the request for the Aquarius sign on Eugene's shirt in the sig (even though it's supposed to be purple) was really the definite signal of a homestuck fan, and that's great in my book

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE HIS SHIRT
lol tbh eugene is 100% acnl cronus to me i cannot see him as anything else (i knowww about the purple ahh but i don't wanna bother the artist for a tiny change y'know? the struggle)

you my good sir/ma'am are a fine individual

Back