GIMP signature tutorial

KiddyKiddy

Bells
Well I made this tutorial not that long ago and thought I could share it with the people who make sigs here

The program GIMP is similar to Photoshop except its free so you dont have to cheat to get it for free :)

Forsaken_Signature_Tut_GIMP_by_KiddyKiddy.png

Hope this is helpful to some people

Awesome, but do you know where I can get city stocks?

EDIT: Another thing, the majority of signature makers here are noobs and probably wouldn't understand 80% of your tutorial, but I can understand it. So you might wanna make it noob friendly :p . But nonetheless thanks for the share and I'll try to use it tomorrow.

Nikoking said:

EDIT: Another thing, the majority of signature makers here are noobs and probably wouldn't understand 80% of your tutorial, but I can understand it. So you might wanna make it noob friendly :p . But nonetheless thanks for the share and I'll try to use it tomorrow.
Stocks can be found by just google imaging usually. Some graphic communities have some stock packs you could find very useful nowdays and Ill keep that in mind :) Though this tutorial was actually made to be shown at the graphics forum so I never kept it really simple xD

KiddyKiddy said:
Nikoking said:

Stocks can be found by just google imaging usually. Some graphic communities have some stock packs you could find very useful nowdays and Ill keep that in mind :) Though this tutorial was actually made to be shown at the graphics forum so I never kept it really simple xD
Yeah, I can understand making it for a forum, and I found some city stocks off of PlanetRenders, and like I said, thanks for sharing the tutorial. I'll post the outcome tomorrow.

Whoa, nice sigs, i'll be sure to try this tut out :D

Back