• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

gimme dreams to review!

The 25th is fine by me. Time to clean up that one house then. >.<

Town of Myrsky

+ I love that initial pathway that comes out of the plaza. I like how it's lined by bushes and trees and how it directs you into the town.
+ I REALLY love how you line your path with those little premature stumpies. I haven't seen that done before and it's a great idea.
+ I also REALLY love that area near the town hall with all the dead trees. It looks amazing walking through there.
+ I like your white flower arrangements. White flowers look amazing in the winter. I am so horrible at making a town look pretty in the winter but yours just works. But I'm worried maybe with the choice of your grey path, your town would only look that magical way in the winter.

- I am maybe 80% sold on your path. I really like that 4sq path you use in most places and that triangular stepping stone pattern, however I don't like the paths near the green house. It WORKS around your town hall and train station but not in other places. Just because they are grey like the other paths doesn't really necessarily mean they go well together (or otherwise they are not used properly)... Soo I think you need to compromise a little. Maybe stick to the brick path around the town hall OR just the 4sq path near the plaza. You don't need to put them everywhere though.

There are some awesome things going on in your town in the early stages. It's WIP so I'm not too worried since I like the direction you're headed. Overall it's a lovely town. Can't wait to see it completed.

Aw, too bad I don't want it to look all that magical, bland grey is just the thing that I'm going for.

That terrible cluster of paths in front of the green house isn't going to stay that way, oh no.

Thank you for the review and compliments! It's really great to have some insight from others.

Please do review mine :3
Dream code is in my profile -> about le

You could just go ahead and visit mine. Even though it's snow it shouldn't really matter. It's kinda obvious what it'd look like during spring. If you still want to see it with grass. I'll update at 2:30 est on Tuesday. That should be the 25TH.

You could view mine :) Dream address is in my signature

Last edited:
Review of The Zelda Girl's town

+ Great first impression. Love the paths you used. Even though it's in the winter it actually looks really lovely with the fake grass for some reason lol.
+ I also absolutely love how the path directs you straight to town hall + Re-Tail. Your bamboos are nicely placed and goes well with the overall Japanese theme of your town
+ I love your PWP placements and how they seamlessly work with your paths.
+ I love your little town of villagers at the bottom.
+ Your rooms are really cool and well thought out. I especially love your space room (because I love that set a lot :3) and I like the Tanuki as the operator. I was gonna do that for mine too hehe?
+ I love the look of the house on the by the cliff. The little nook you put the japanese one is nice too.

- Not really digging the sweets exterior and I don't think it works that well with the look of your town.. but that's just personal preference.
- Benjamin moved into a similar spot as your Genji in my town. I think it's fine but the 1sq path is a little narrow, especially with the trees so close to the path. Just move it 1 more square and I think it will look much better :) It looked good with Benjamin at least.
- I think the cafe room is a little too busy. I wish the counter where Brewster is wasn't hidden by the book shelf too.

Overall lovely town. I really enjoyed it! It feels a little cramped at times but I think that it adds to the feel of it, which I like. I can't wait to visit it again in the springtime :)

Review of The Zelda Girl's town

+ Great first impression. Love the paths you used. Even though it's in the winter it actually looks really lovely with the fake grass for some reason lol.
+ I also absolutely love how the path directs you straight to town hall + Re-Tail. Your bamboos are nicely placed and goes well with the overall Japanese theme of your town
+ I love your PWP placements and how they seamlessly work with your paths.
+ I love your little town of villagers at the bottom.
+ Your rooms are really cool and well thought out. I especially love your space room (because I love that set a lot :3) and I like the Tanuki as the operator. I was gonna do that for mine too hehe?
+ I love the look of the house on the by the cliff. The little nook you put the japanese one is nice too.

- Not really digging the sweets exterior and I don't think it works that well with the look of your town.. but that's just personal preference.
- Benjamin moved into a similar spot as your Genji in my town. I think it's fine but the 1sq path is a little narrow, especially with the trees so close to the path. Just move it 1 more square and I think it will look much better :) It looked good with Benjamin at least.
- I think the cafe room is a little too busy. I wish the counter where Brewster is wasn't hidden by the book shelf too.

Overall lovely town. I really enjoyed it! It feels a little cramped at times but I think that it adds to the feel of it, which I like. I can't wait to visit it again in the springtime :)

I kinda like forcing people to turn the camera to look at certain things when making my rooms so they see everything against the walls. :p The sweets exterior is one of my favorite exteriors because...sugar... :p

Other than that, I can't really complain. It was a really good review. xD At least I know the town is really good...with so little vists :)

Hiya, would you like to review my town? DA is in my signature!

It's a w.i.p. but I am totally clueless about the area around the Roost and Town Hall (they're next to each other), the Roost is totally ill-placed (I think?)! If you could give me a little advice on that, would be super appreciated :^o!
please ignore the random pwps like racks of rice and outdoor chair in the middle of a path, they're for blocking villagers to move in those spots and to save spots for pwps I have yet to unlock hehe...

I really like your town! Really nice atmosphere, very warm! your KITCHEN!!! I love it!

Last edited:
Sorry these are coming so slowly. I've been kinda busy.

Review of Bellace

+ I love the paths you used, esp the 1sq dirt path. Looks so great in this time of day + in the Autumn
+ I love your perfect row of villagers at the top
+ I love the simplicity of your town and how peaceful it is
+ Your map is so cute. I love the two nooks, the one for your house and the one for Punchy's, although I do think that the path that goes up to your house is a little boring. I also don't like the 3sq path. But I do like what you're doing with the bushes (sweet olive?) and pink colours. Looks really cute.

Overall I loved your town. It's so peaceful. It's a little bare but only because it's WIP. I really like the direction you're going. I love that nook where Punchy's house is but I don't like how the path just goes through the middle. I think this area could be a cute little spot for some PWPs (or even a mini forest) and the space is divided too evenly making it a little limited. Can't wait to see it finished.

Back