• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Awesome! Do you drop off or do you prefer pickup? IDK how that works with the bank and stuff on others' islands, haha. Just let me know when I can send the TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

edit 11pm: I'm going to go to bed now, but if you wanna do the trade tomorrow I'd be open for it :)

Last edited:
Awesome! Do you drop off or do you prefer pickup? IDK how that works with the bank and stuff on others' islands, haha. Just let me know when I can send the TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

edit 11pm: I'm going to go to bed now, but if you wanna do the trade tomorrow I'd be open for it :)
I’m so sorry 😭 I fell asleep. I’ve been sick all week and I’ve just been resting ;w; Whenever you’re available again we can trade!

I’m so sorry 😭 I fell asleep. I’ve been sick all week and I’ve just been resting ;w; Whenever you’re available again we can trade!

No worries! Honestly, getting better is by far the priority here obviously. I'm available from now on for another +- 9 hours with some breaks in between :)

No worries! Honestly, getting better is by far the priority here obviously. I'm available from now on for another +- 9 hours with some breaks in between :)
Heya! So sorry once again ;v; Hopefully I'll be available tomorrow T^T

:) Hey there, would I be able to get 30 NMT and 2 million IGB for 8 TBT? Let me know however you'd want to do this (pickup or delivery) - I haven't had NH for very long so I'm not sure how this would all work ;;

:) Hey there, would I be able to get 30 NMT and 2 million IGB for 8 TBT? Let me know however you'd want to do this (pickup or delivery) - I haven't had NH for very long so I'm not sure how this would all work ;;
Sure! Typically I have traders visit my island so they can have access to my ABD. I'll let you know when your order is ready! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back