• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting old username back?

NebulaNights

Senior Member ♡
Bells
Switch
5137-7037-9125
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Violet
Purple Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
New Horizons Token
Hi, I know this is a silly question, but do I have to buy another username change in order to get my old username back? I could of swore I remember another user on here saying he or she asked Jeremy for their old username back and Jeremy did change it for them. Just curious is the staff can actually do this or that I would have to buy another username change. Thanks. :)

Hey there! We can definitely change your name back to a prior username, though it would require a purchase of the Username Change item. I'm not sure what you're referring to with someone else stating that they got a free name change, but I can say with a fair degree of certainty that Jeremy didn't do that for anyone, unless they bought the item first!

Ok, thank you for clarifying that up. I thought someone got a free username change, but I guess I was wrong. Thank you Oblivia. It will be awhile before I can buy another username change though. :)

Back