• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

*sign Again*
I just don't TT it takes to long to deweed a town. Although I transferred my DS character and ordered ONLY 5 items from my previous catalog (blue basic bed, red boom box, tea table, silver glasses, and Scale Mail suit) I did create another from scratch.

*Signs*

This is a good way to keep hackers from destroying peoples' towns with hacks, seeds, and etc.

OneOfTheCityFolk said:
*Unsigns*

Sorry this things just a bit strict...
I know I can't live with a town without daylights savings time besides that's the only time I will TT daylights saving time *Put's white-out on name"

Well,I am signing. C:

**Signed**

Edit:

Wow,it really is aggravating when you can't do anything because you need to sell somethings at Nooks.I'm going to have to sign the not so strict Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism.

**Unsigned**

:c

Back