• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god no not chicken little smh.

and yeah i agree about toy story.. while i'm not a hardcore fan i dont mind them

oh god no not chicken little smh.

and yeah i agree about toy story.. while i'm not a hardcore fan i dont mind them

How bad is Chicken Little? I don't know how horrible it was, but I do know it's bad for a Disney movie.

bad to the point that freaking chicken creeps me out, real bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah it's really simple story kid movie so ehh idk why it even exists but that's like a lot of kid movies anyway so :^^^)

I think when it comes to movies I would be a terrible critic. A lot of movies that gets the criticisms that they get, tend to just go over my head. Maybe I'm just a simpleton? Eh, whatevs.

Well, I've taken film studies for some years before, plus I love to watch movies in general... So I guess I've strong opinions naturally o add to that. I rarely go to mainstream cinema compared to the oddball cinema here so.. yeah

I need to get clothes...BAAADLY! And new shoes! I haven't got new shoes in like +7 years!

I need to get clothes...BAAADLY! And new shoes! I haven't got new shoes in like +7 years!

I hate shoes so hard lol wish we could just walk barefeet or just random ugly comfy ones lol xD But yeah I only buy when I really really really need new ones so I feel ya

Yeah I tend to procrastinate quite a lot! Priorities, man...PRIORITIES!

Same, or I rather have a bad memory so I forget half of the stuff I learn lol...

Anyways apple updates are almost as bad as windows updates

u know who would make a super awesome collectible besides Pietro? Lily

Or Shep, but he already lost so I doubt it'll come back to voting on him again

yea the voting thing is the most fair way to do it I guess, but then you're at the mercy of the majority so it's always pretty obvious what's gonna win, which isn't too exciting. ;(

Nintendo can make the next Animal Crossing game better than New Leaf, but no matter what the cause is, the sea basses will always be a problem in Animal Crossing.

I hate my mom...she's so god damn two-faced!!:mad:

Nintendo can make the next Animal Crossing game better than New Leaf, but no matter what the cause is, the sea basses will always be a problem in Animal Crossing.

I love how random you are lmao.

Also can't wait til tomorrow, gotta know all the weirdo clues..

If the high temperature is 75?F and the low is 35?F in one day, then that would be dangerous weather conditions.

That's how tornadoes form. The greater the range, the stronger the tornado.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back