• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gems from Money rock?

Bagels

Bells
I was just doing my normal morning routine: Water flowers, pluck weeds, talk to all neighbors that are awake, check all stores, dig up fossils, and then find the money rock.

When I found the money rock, I started to hit it with my shovel and instead of getting bells, I started to get gold nuggets, silver nuggets, etc. Is this supposed to be happening after we reach a certain milestone in the game?:lemon::cool:

You're having a lucky day. Wearing what Katrina suggests and paying attention to Feng Shui when decorating your main room help increase the liklihood of having lucky things happen. A silver shovel and a lucky day--ring those bells.

Ooooooh. Okay! That makes a lot more sense. At first, I thought that it was because I've gotten perfect town rating for about 2 weeks now, and that's one of the rewards. Come to think about it, I did use my silver shovel. :D Thanks for the information. :D

Silver Shovel is your friend. Sometimes when using it, the money rock drops gems.

Values are: Golden nugget: 4000. Silver nugget: 3000. Other gems (emerald, sapphire, ruby, amethist): 2000.

Does anyone know whether it's item luck or money luck that causes it?

Item luck is luck given by wearing/having an item suggested by Katrina.
Money Luck idk but it's related to money.

Back