• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

G'day from down under

Armando

Bells
Hey Forum!

Armando speaking here, been playing ACNL a lot (because Im in between jobs ): ) and decided why not join a forum with other people playing the same game so I have people to play with on my downtime.

A bit about myself, Im a 23 year old Australian, havent been a crazy AC fan, but I did play WW a lot when I had it and Im absolutely in love with NL. Very relaxing! I also play a number of multiplayer games with my friends most nights as well (mainly ARMA and BF3 though)

Would like to get to know some of you and play and trade with some of you as well. Would love to get some non-native fruits!

Anyway, to the future!

Back