• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling gardening supplies in bulk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwuraraka

yare yare daze
Bells
Feedback
100% (123) +
i have some gardening stuff that I would love to sell in bulk if possible!

EDIT:: you can name your price for this stuff!!

( disclaimer: you don't have to buy them in bulk or grouped if you don't want to! Feel free to ask for whatever number of items you'd like! )

---------------------------------------------

23 sweet-olive starts for

10 blue-hydrangea starts

12 pink-hydrangea starts

22 white-azalea starts

16 holly starts

40 saplings

17 red carnations

14 pink carnations

4 gold roses

4 black lilies

1 white carnation

1 orange pansy

*** I'll throw in some baskets of perfect oranges with every order!!

Last edited:
Hi! Quick question, do you have to buy all the flowers or can you pick, for example, only the gold roses and the pink carnations? ^^

Hi! Quick question, do you have to buy all the flowers or can you pick, for example, only the gold roses and the pink carnations? ^^

Hi! no you totally don't have to buy them all, I was just trying to group them lol! sorry for the confusion!

Can I buy 3 jacobs ladders or do I need to order it in a group?
And how much do you want for it ?

aww you are too nice :3 I will pay 4tbt for 4 jacobs ladders then! (otherwise I feel bad lol)

aww you are too nice :3 I will pay 4tbt for 4 jacobs ladders then! (otherwise I feel bad lol)

Omg no you don't have to! I'm perfectly fine with 3tbt I promise :) i would be available to deliver to your town in a few minutes if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back